How to Transfer from Robinhood to Fidelity in 2 minutes
This guide assumes you have already set up a Fidelity Brokerage Account.
- Get your RH account # from Account > Investing.
- Go to Fidelity transfers at Customer Service > Transfer an Account.
- Put in your RH account number and click a few buttons. Done!
Get your Robinhood Account ID
- In the Robinhood app, tap the Account icon in the bottom right corner
- Tap Investing.
- Your account number will be at the top of your screen.
Transfer into Fidelity
Head over to Fidelity transfers by going to Customer Service > Transfers.
Click Customer Service then click Transfer an Account to Fidelity.
Click Start a Transfer and elect Robinhood Securities Llc as the moving from firm.
Provide the account number from Robinhood, and the account type as Brokerage Individual.
Click Next and follow the rest of the wizard! It will just ask you a few other straightforward questions.
- There is a $75 transfer fee charged by Fidelity, but some people were able to get it waived by contacting customer service. YMMV.
- It takes 3–5 business days, but some users on reported getting it as fast as 24 hours, others as long as 1–2 weeks.
- Your Robinhood crypto is liquidated into cash — but you shouldn’t be trading crypto on Robinhood anyway!
- Other small details at the official RH transfer FAQ: https://robinhood.com/us/en/support/articles/transfer-stocks-out-of-your-robinhood-account/
You can transfer to Fidelity in minutes with a few clicks. Stop waiting to do this!